Egypt: bomb blast killed three tourists, 40 terrorists killed by police

According to the ministry, tourists riding the bus were going to watch the sound and light show in the pyramid. Explosive roadside blasts were planted near the wall present.

Egypt: bomb blast killed three tourists, 40 terrorists killed by police

Cairo, Reuters. Only a few kilometers away from the Giza Pyramid of Egypt in the ancient Seven Wonders of the world, a day after the terrorist attack on the tourist bus, the Egyptian police killed 40 terrorists on Saturday. The Ministry of Home Affairs of Egypt has given this information. The ministry said in a statement that the Giza police killed 30 ‘terrorists’ in two separate actions, while the remaining 10 were killed during action in northern Sinai. Earlier on Friday, the blast had killed three Vietnamese tourists and guide guides of Egypt. Ten others, including the bus driver, were also injured. There were about 14 Vietnamese tourists on that bus.

According to the ministry, tourists riding the bus were going to watch the sound and light show in Pyramid. Explosive roadside blasts were planted near the wall present. This is the first terrorist attack on tourists in last year.

Earlier in July last year, two German tourists were knocked and killed. These incidents are likely to reduce the number of tourists in the country once again. It is notable that at the end of 2010, there was a sharp decline in the number of tourists in Egypt after the Arab Spring movement that started in Tunisia, Syria, and Egypt etc. Against the government in western Asian countries.

Egypt’s Prime Minister Mustafa Madbauli says that instead of just a safe path, it was going through some other way. However, the driver of the bus denied the route. The Home Ministry of the country has conveyed to the Government of Vietnam this incident.

India condemns terror attack

India has condemned this “funeral” terror attack on tourist buses. The Ministry of External Affairs has said that India stands with the Government of Egypt and its people in the fight against terrorism. The External Affairs Ministry issued a statement saying that we condemn the Karaana terrorist attack on the tourist bus near the Giza Pyramid in Egypt on December 28, in which innocent people lost their lives. The Ministry said, ‘We express our condolences to the families of the dead and wish them to be well-fed soon. We are standing with the Government and Egyptians in the fight against terrorism. ‘

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *